4.1.3 The concept of despair
- A set of relations
- A relation between the individual and the world around him or her
- A relation which relates the self to itself (self-awareness)
- A relation wherein the self relates itself to itself within the relation
- A relation which does not relate the self to itself and which does not relate the self to itself within the relation will accordingly be trapped within the double inconsistency of despair.
- The self will find its despair completely cured when it rests clearly in the force that created it.